Sunday, January 23, 2011

Given "the golden" for the teacher .

Every time you see me, did you do sex. Because the love so I did not resist but to think back, I actually found myself scared and afraid of him anymore.
I happen to know and love him right from the first meeting. I do not know at that time I must have liked it or not. But after that, I do not have a chance to meet you again and love it also faded.
Then I entered the 11th grade year with a good mood, excited. The class eager to know the teachers will teach in my class. And an unexpected happened. My math teacher in class is you - who previously had a crush on me. The main thing that made me interested in math than other subjects. After that, I do not know at what moment I fell in love ... you.
But a girl but I'm pretty strong character. I took the initiative to say "I love you first. He said nothing but quietly smiled and said: "I'm also a kid, did not know what love." But I ignored that voice, I still love him and know that their feelings will not be met. However, half a year later he started to notice me. Finally, he agreed to my request. I do not know you love me truly love rather than just a game. Around him we see some bad rumors. I do not care about that, still love to believe him.
Tôi không biết mình có nên chia tay anh không nữa, vì tôi còn yêu anh, yêu rất nhiều! (Ảnh minh hoạ)
I do not know if I should break up I do not anymore, because I love you, love you very much! (Photo illustration)
Because so in love, I give you my most precious things of the girl. Until now, we've known each other for almost two years now, I do not know if it should continue to love him again now that he changed so much. What do I do this knowing that in our group next to a girl he was different. I was really shocked to know this. Moreover, so long romance of our remain confidential. He told me not to tell anyone about this relationship.
Every time you see me, did you do sex. Because the love so I did not resist but to think back, I actually found myself scared and afraid of him anymore. My family did not know that we meet every so often. Every time he goes to a family time I lie.
A week ago, I happened to know his hands are catching fish. I do not know if I should break up I do not anymore, because I love you, love you very much! We're the best students in medical colleges of Khanh Hoa. This Saturday he will visit me, I did not know what to say to you again. Should I say that I had known the truth about his people? But I fear if we would say goodbye and emotionally close to two years will end. Indeed, in my heart I still do not want to lose him. If you break up with him, maybe I would not dare ask someone else. What should I do? Should I say I do not see as yet unaware?

No comments:

Post a Comment