Sunday, January 30, 2011

My runner Hoang: "Smart does not need to prove"

In 2010 marked major turning point in my life Hoang, from small-town girl living in the impasse, Royal American was "stretched out" becomes the runner. "Life is opening many doors in front of me ..." - American Royal Center the new year eve.
Á hậu Hoàng My: “Thông minh không cần phải chứng minh”, Làng sao, hoang my, a hau hoang my, a hau, nguoi dep hoang my, sao viet, chuyen sao, tin sao,
In 2010 would be an unforgettable year of Royal American. 1 star runner-up to the present time has made my life changed Hoang like?
Yeah, is not difficult to forget that is very memorable. My life is open to many doors, which is also challenging. Open my heart to share and meet more people living at the previous close. Titles My runner a chance to find out what his answers to your questions and help America rise further, to what I dream. Until this moment, at least to learn that the University could certainly be studying abroad and is capable of rather than desire. My also have the opportunity to meet great people and "enjoy" the beauty of where their hearts. However, America is always prepared for major storms characteristic of show-biz world (laughs).
My Royal was found to appear more and more beautiful. Not only is the model, while the MC ... My imperial ambitions which have set for themselves to keep the "rounded shoulders" with the top spot runner?
My ambitions she would keep her until the U.S. can be done offline.
Most recently, Huang said the U.S. is his ambition, ambition that public opinion was ... stunned. Many people have commented that it is part of the language. Yellow Is My humble man? At least in the speaker?
What we are referring to is the dream school in Hollywood and became a filmmaker of the U.S.? No one will suspect a little girl living in small-town end impasse that became a runner on. Life there are always unexpected. Do not be too harsh if the U.S. also have a dream like other children. My life is, America has the right to dream and have aspirations for "a new dream swelling sails," What a dream scenario was not bad, is not a myth or impractical.
Á hậu Hoàng My: “Thông minh không cần phải chứng minh”, Làng sao, hoang my, a hau hoang my, a hau, nguoi dep hoang my, sao viet, chuyen sao, tin sao,
My only when asked to share and did not speak a "splash." Moreover they do not say to America that had planned to make his dream. The young, go really high and dreams away because that was the beginning of innovation and creativity. Be ambitious and do not ever think his ability to not do it. Please find and read the most intelligent way to make that dream come true.
Often criticized for being beautiful or "less intelligent", the "flower cell". It seems, to prove myself a pretty intelligent person-as a pressure on the American Royal?
My do not force yourself if you do not like. No one is forced to be a smart and smart is not necessary to prove attempt. My highly intelligent woman but still in critical understanding and their ingenuity. Under My brain can "re-education" if they know how.
Á hậu Hoàng My: “Thông minh không cần phải chứng minh”, Làng sao, hoang my, a hau hoang my, a hau, nguoi dep hoang my, sao viet, chuyen sao, tin sao,
Hoang My Elite had invited "reserve" to Miss World 2010. and Elite, said Hoang My face will always be Elite "favor ".... The examination of the international beauty pageant is located in Hoang My ambition?
Let My hope, will put My participation of international beauty arena to the "greed."
In 2011, there should be a good year for Royal American love story to share?
There can be but also might not. (Laughs)
What do you expect will come in 2011?
Intentions and desires of My will is secret until it was revealed mild.

No comments:

Post a Comment